• MD University of Barcelona, 1992
• PhD University of Barcelona, 2001
• Master in Clinical Investigation, University of Barcelona, 2013-2014
• Head of the Laboratory of Autoimmune Diseases Josep Font (CELLEX/Institute of Biomedical Research August Pi i Sunyer) and Sjögren Syndrome Research Group (AGAUR), Barcelona, Spain
• National Coordinator of the Spanish Group of Autoimmune Diseases of the Spanish Society of Internal Medicine (SEMI) (2011-2014).
• Consultant of the Spanish Group of Autoimmune Diseases of the Spanish Society of Internal Medicine (SEMI) (2014-).
• Coordinator, National Group of Autoimmune Diseases, Ministry of Health, Spain (2014-)
• Coordinator, GRESS (Research Group on Sjogren syndrome), Generalitat of Catalonia (2011-)
• Coordinator, Therapeutic Guidelines Sjogren syndrome, EULAR SS Task Force (2014-)
• Medicine (Baltimore)
• Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology
• Journal of Rheumatology
• Reumatología Clínica (Spain)
Clinical and immunological characterization of systemic autoimmune diseases, cardiovascular disease, innate immunity, viral and biologics-induced autoimmune diseases
More than 330 peer-reviewed indexed manuscripts, 100 book chapters and co-edition of 20 books.
List of publications: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=ramos-casals&sort=date
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5709-6734#sthash.3rkhnRpw.dpuf
Scopus Author ID: 7004350246
Academic and Educational Activities
Development of various national and international clinical guidelines; organization of many post-graduate national and international conferences; active collaboration with patient’s organizations.
Co-Director, Master of Autoimmune Diseases, SEMI-GEAS-University of Barcelona.
Research & Clinical Focus
[International Symposium] 2022 Clinical Research Update of Sjögren's Syndrome